Car-O-Liner Training and Certification
FilterWorks USA is a Car-O-Liner Factory Authorized Training and I-Car Certification Center.
Scheduled Car-O-Liner Technical Training
Bench & Measuring (CLEM0002) Customer Training Course
Instructor: Bob Zelano, Technical Training Manager
When: May 14th – 15th, 2019, 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Cost: $695 Per Student
Where: Florida State College – Downtown Campus
Toyota Training Center: Rm. T109
401 W State Street, Jacksonville, FL 3220 (Map)
Attendees of this two day (16 hour course credits) class will leave with eligibility for I-CAR credit.
Computerized Electronic Measuring System Collision Damage Analysis and Repair Program
This class focuses on the use of the Computerized Measuring System to accurately analyze, document, and repair structural collision damage. The course includes instruction and hands on exercises using a computerized system to measure both lower and upper body structures and tips on processes used for diagnosis of suspension problems as they relate to collision repairs. Also featured in this program are mounting and repair procedures of Full Frame vehicles.
At the end of the course attendees will be able to:
- Identify the differences between unitized body and full frame vehicle construction
- Identify and describe the different types of collision damage
- Identify and explain the three dimensions of measuring as well as how Car-O-Liner develops its data sheets and the different components of a Car-O-Liner data sheet
- Identify and demonstrate the proper clamping techniques for both unitized and full frame vehicles using Car-O-Liner clamping component
- Identify the different components of the Car-O-Tronic measuring system as well as demonstrate proper centering and measuring techniques for both underbody and upper body measuring